Accounts Receivable and Purchase Order Financing
Accounts receivable financing is an option worth considering if you’re interested in getting working capital for your business fast and you don’t have perfect credit. Our firm, Quick Easy Lending can work with you to get these funds in your hands quickly and efficiently.
How Accounts Receivable Financing Works
If your business has unpaid accounts receivable, you can turn them into up-front working capital. Here’s how:
- We review the value of your outstanding invoices and other particulars of your business.
- Once approved, we send you the working capital as a lump sum.
- You can use the money as you see fit: for debt reduction, expansion, new business lines, inventory, etc.
- You repay us incrementally until the lump sum is repaid in full.
These are not loans. The financing is based on the creditworthiness of your customer rather than yours. You are selling us an asset, not taking on debt.
What We At Quick Easy Lending Offer
Quick Easy Lending is proud to offer the following benefits with our financing receivables program:
- Financing for almost any business
- Speedy arrival of funds – within 24 hours
- None of these: fixed payments, recourse, personal guarantees
- Minimal upfront paperwork
Call Us Today
We can help you propel the growth of your business like never before. Give our courteous and well-trained specialists a call today to receive a free, no-obligation application.